|Rotor speed||1000 – 2250 – 4500 RPM|
|Blades||Fix Beaters (Stainless Steel with knife and impact edge).|
|Output *||25-300 Kgs. / Hr.|
|Screens||Round/Square hole perforated S. S. SheetWoven S. S. wire mesh|
|Electrical Motor||5.5 KW / 7.5 HP / 1440 RPM / 3 Ph.|
- All Contact Parts SS316 & Non Contact Parts SS304 with MOC Certificate.
- All Electrical Parts used CE Certified Company
- Motor Make CROMPTON or Equivalent.
- Beaters assembly bearings are in a separate pillow blocks for ease in maintenance.
- Very less down time as only beaters assembly will have to be reversed (and not the complete chamber) for making it knife to impact forward or vice-versa which can be done by single operator.
- Fixed beaters assembly is provided as a standard supply which increase the output by 10% to 30% reduce noise level and also ease to clean as there are no cavities. (If product demands, swing beaters assembly can be provided.)
- Beaters are fitted on a splined shaft.
- Transmission of heat to the chamber from bearings is minimum as they are away in separate pillow blocks. This facilitates to some extent in processing of heat sensitive products.
- Castors wheel provided for mobility and breaks can be applied for fixing machine at one place.
- Beaters assembly is dynamically balanced which reduce vibration and noise level and increases bearings life.
- Machine is available in plain & water-jacketed Model.